There are not a lot of tourist attractions in Saigon. I already went to the War Remnants Museum on my 1st trip. Saigon has a lot of good Vietnamese food to try and many coffee shops to hang out, so we spent quite enough time at a few cafes with limited 10 days trip. I saw a lot of nice and modern cafes here but too bad that I don’t have enough time to visit them all. Here are some of them that we have been to and they all provided Wifi.
1. i.d. Cafe; it is one of my favorite cafes in Saigon. Nice and cozy place. Thanks to James for taking us here 🙂 It has 2 locations 1). 34D Thu Khoa Huan Street, District 1 2). 61B Tu Xuong District 3
2. Regina Cafe; it has indoor seating with air conditioning and also outdoor seating in the garden. They have many options for drinks and food too (84 Nguyen Du St, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.)
3. L’Usine; it is a popular cafe for both local and foreigner. I like their Mango smoothie 🙂 They have 2 locations. The first one is at Le Loi (70B Le Loi, District1.) The first floor is a clothing shop and 2nd floor is a coffee shop.
The 2nd location is upstairs from an art arcade near the Saigon opera house (151/1 Dong Khoi St.) The first door on your left is more like a Cafeteria. If you keep walking, you will see a coffee shop but both of them are the same shop.
4. ABC Bakey & Cafe; you can choose your own bread for sandwiches. It has variety of breads and bakery. Their breads are pretty good and not expensive. You pay at the cashier and they will bring the drink to your table. They have a space on the 2nd floor indoors with air conditioning and outdoors overlooking the street (223-225 Pham Ngu Lao.)
5. Cafe De La Gare; it is my favorite cafe in Saigon. It is a nice little cafe and it has a good environment for working. It is on the 2nd floor. The price of smoothie is 48,000 Dong. From the window, you can see the church of St. Phillip (Tang1, Chung Cu 145 Nguyen, District 1)
6. Lucca Cafe; it is a cafe on the first floor and second floor is an Italian restaurant. For my opinion, i think they have one of the best cappuccinos in Saigon and good food too but a bit pricey if you compare with other cafes (88 Ho Tung Mau Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1.)
7. Highlands Coffee; it has many locations in HoChiMinh city. I think it is the Starbucks of Vietnam
8. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; American brand in Vietnam. Many locations but we went to the one in District 1 (157 – 159 Nguyen Thai Hoc) because it was closer to our hotel (Saigon Mini Hotel 5) and they have stable wifi.